Oh hello, Friday and the weekend is here again! Somehow this week went by very fast, don’t you think?! Maybe it was because we were snowed in. On this chilly note, and low-key wishing I was back in Madrid right now, sitting on a terrace and drinking tinto de verano, here are some of my personal “keep warm” favourites!
- Matcha Latte with Almond Milk (recipe courtesy of Jade Leaf Matcha– and that’s the matcha I also use)
- Juicy Couture Faux Fur Infinity Scarf (one of my best purchase yet!)
- Black Chelsea Boots (very similar to mine, they are an outfit staple and comfy!)
- H&M Cashmere Blend Long Sweater (I live in this sweater! I own three colours!)
- Nivea Hand Creme (Dry hands are unattractive, and we must nourish them during this cold season! It’s very moisturizing and soft, and I keep them everywhere!)
What are some of your winter favourites?